We are pleased to announce the the release of Dyrobes 18.20, which contains new additions to the optional advanced Thrust Bearing (ThrustBrg) program.
New features to ThrustBrg include:
- Added water properties into the lubricant library for bearing programs BePerf and ThrustBrg.
- Added hydrostatic thrust bearing into ThrustBrg.
- Added circular pad thrust bearing into ThrustBrg.
- Added summary results in the graphic output into ThrustBrg.
Other new features for Dyrobes 18.20 include:
- For Floating Ring Bearing in Heat Balance Calculation, allow different Inlet Temperatures and Heat Carry Away Factors for the inner and outer films.
- Increased stack size for large rotor models.
- Added herringbone gears (double helix) and many other options in GearLoad.
See The Dyrobes Advantage for a complete description of our industry-leading software.
If you wish to purchase or upgrade the optional Thrust Bearing program, or your basic Dyrobes software, email email@example.com or call (434) 326-6797.