Dyrobes Rotordynamics software is capable of analyzing lateral, torsional, and axial vibrations.
- Finite Element Formulation
- Flexible and Rigid Disks
- Flexible Supports and Foundation
- Static Deflection and Bearing/Constraint Reactions
- Critical Speed Analysis
- Critical Speed Map Analysis
- Whirl Speed and Stability Analysis
- Steady State Synchronous Response Analysis
- Steady State Harmonic Excitation Analysis
- Steady Maneuver Load Analysis
- Time Transient Analysis
- Constant Speed or Speed with Acceleration
- Unbalance, Skew Disks, Shaft Bow, Misalignment, Time Forcing, etc.
- All types of linear and nonlinear bearings and dampers